7z file corrupt

Page 1 of 2Next
Citovat

Hi, sorry, only in english 🙂

I loaded the picons with picon updater plugin in my Dreambox 920. Since several weeks the downloaded 7z-files are corrupt, no installing from picons possible. Erros message "no picons in 7z flie". Please check is........

Greets,

sackisch

Citovat

HI!
english is good 🙂

This is to protect download links from misuse. The server sends an error message in html instead of picon packages. Please read the download rules and try to resolve the issue yourself.

DownLoad rules:
1 – Download only those satellite position packages that you are actively using.
2 – To download, use the www browser, picon plagin or the built-in download manager in HDG / FHDG.
3 – Download only with resident IP addresses, do not use IPs that are often used by spammers or robots or those that do not want this server.
4 – Update the picons no more than once a week, the packages is updated once a week no more often.
5 – Do not use browser plugins to edit download links.
6 – In case of problems, write here, describe the problem, we will definitely solve it together.

TIP: disable proxy or VPN and download picon with resident IP.

Vrchní velitel pro boj ve vysoké trávě
Citovat

Hi, thx for the quick response. Yes, VPN was the problem. Without VPN everything works perfect. Thank you !!!!

By the way, graet work !!!!!!!

Citovat

thx for the answer, enjoy 🙂

Citovat

Will there be in the future possibility to download picons when vpn connection is active?

Citovat

Certainly not! It is only a few days since a five-hour attack was carried out on picon.cz via proxy ip addresses. You have to defend, otherwise it could happen that I have to wrap up.

Citovat

Hi,

I don't use a VPN and still get the 7zip error in the plugin. Do you think this might be my ISP's fault, as I don't have a public IP?

P.S. Downloading via Firefox on Windows works fine.

Citovat

Hello, if the browser and plug-in downloads from the same IP, the IP is logically correct. Please log in and insert the plug-in log that is created in /tmp/chocholousekpicons.log, maybe the problem can be detected there.

Citovat

Yes, IPs are the same. Attaching log and the 7zip file that is being downloaded by the plugin to the temp folder. Change the file extension from .7z to .txt to open it. Maybe you can find some useful info there.

Citovat

Hello, we checked the log and the only thing that is wrong is that the downloaded file is not in 7z format. It's a download prevention message. The file picontransparent-220x132-13.0E_by_chocholousek.7z was created on 2023-03-30 21:17:04 and at that time there is a message on the server in the logs that you joined with this IP 94.102.51.26 and that is free vpn hosting. Your IP from which you access this forum for browsing and through which you also download files is different, but that's fine. In your satellite box, set your IP that you got from your ISP and not some dubious proxy hosting.

Nahrané soubory:
  • free_vpn_hosting.png
farzo has reacted to this post.
farzo
Page 1 of 2Next